The Marshall Liberal Government promised to create a genuine health precinct at the Repat site, and we are delivering on that promise. So far we have:
- Terminated Labor's contract to sell the Repat
- Reopened the hydrotherapy pool
- Actively worked with the community to develop a masterplan
- Invested $500,000 on facilities to start undoing the damage
- Opened 20 new long stay beds at the Repat
- Retained 20 long stay beds in ViTA on the Repat precinct, originally scheduled to close by December 2018
As we continue to reactivate the site as a thriving health precinct that helps us to meet the health needs of the community now and into the future, we invite you to join Hon Stephen Wade MLC - Minister for Health and Wellbeing for an update on progress of the Repat reactivation.